Mon, September 12, 2016 | Heather Moses
Bank Secrecy Act topic of our next webcast – this Wednesday
Explores strategies to keep your BSA program up-to-date and up-to-snuff
On Wednesday Sept. 14 at 3:00pm ET our CEO Simon Moss along with BSA experts from Atlantic Community Bankers and Pentagon Federal Credit Union will present, “Critical Steps to Keep your BSA Program Current.”
Register now for the webinar.
Money launderers are a devious bunch, inventing new ways to practice their nefarious tricks. Throwing more money at the problem has done little to curb their efforts. AML and BSA programs continue to suffer.
The market and environment the BSA team operates in has changed markedly over the last few years. What has not changed is the substantial financial scrutiny on the ongoing cost of compliance and the draconian impacts of non-compliance. It’s evident that the execution and effective management of the BSA program needs to be agile enough to meet evolving requirements and align as the market, its adversaries and the financial institution change.
Our distinguished panelists include Nancy E. Lake, CAMS-Audit, CAMS-FCI, Director of Compliance Anchor for Atlantic Community Bankers Bank, and Patricia A. Rodriguez-Autore, MS Senior Manager, BSA/AML Analyst, for Pentagon Federal Credit Union and they will address these and other challenges facing the BSA team including:
• An overview of pressures facing BSA teams
• The 4 actions to take to improve the cost, return and transparency of any BSA program
• Key tips to keep pace with growing volume of alerts, emerging threats and increasing regulation
• Mini-case studies of how several global banks are transforming their BSA program with the use of modern technology – halving cost, but doubling speed and agility
• Advice for regulators working with banks to improve their BSA programs
Who should attend?
BSA Officers, BSA teams and Regulators and anyone interested in gaining a comprehensive overview of modern-day BSA programs and the tools needed to optimize them.
Learn more about the webcast, speakers and register now.
See you there.